When routine bites hard (in love of an orchestra)

When routine bites hard
Did your heart still sing?
Oh no, I lost my rhyme
Something I never should have
Will I heard my voice in your heart?
Will i see your dance?

Oh, please never do that again
Don't forget the tune
I hate when i sing aloud but you're just mumble
Don’t ask, tell me your secrets and sing along
I want a love of an orchestra
Don’t make me guess
In pictures and words

And how we move from C to D
It can’t be up to me
Flexibility make me freaking crazy
So complicated

Remind me all the sound of the fights
All the nights
And the blue lights that we share together
So when we are in deepest sorrow
there's no need for despair

I miss our good part
Held together, holding each other
With no one else in mind
I realize it's only me and you

in love of an orchestra

Comments

Popular Posts