Rhyme In Freedom

Another afternoon, we made a connection.


Your slap was like a wake-up call on why should I fight against the wall.


Then I heard your whisper like in every last line in a long-distance call. 


Someone said 'don't let loneliness killing all the fun, here comes the sun.'


So silent angel make a wish, while I swim around the jellyfish. 


Well, crying is not the answer, mademoiselle.


Just go do what you please, make sure you do it as you wish.


That's gonna be so electrifying, makes you wholly flying.


And you will be lost between the sheet of lightning.


Hecthor seems worth the time, we will no longer memorize or rhyme.


We're not a loser, we are the chooser. We were lucky like a four-leaf clover.


In the end, we thank every lucky star that reflects in reservoirs.


Comments

  1. This website is very awesome I love its article I hope we will get more article like this the article is very important for all of the uses . Hope you will get more post like this . I hope your website in google. You can know about top search answers if you are interested

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts